Login to access vital college information such as academic transcripts, advising information, course schedules, and billing statements.
First time logging in? Please follow these detailed instructions:
- Enter your user name and password in the indicated areas on the upper right portion of this page. NOTE: If you are viewing this on a mobile device, click on the Menu Icon in the upper right corner of the page to see the login area.
- User Name: Your user name is the front portion of your SWCC email address (ex. SMITH4).
- For anyone entered in the SWCC system after May 16, 2022, your password is case sensitive and will be Swcc and your date of birth. This is a 12 digit password that includes Swcc and the month, day, and year of your birth. So for example, if your date of birth is January 13, 1998, then your password would be Swcc01131998.
- For anyone entered in the SWCC system after Dec. 22, 2017 and before May 16, 2022, your password is your date of birth. This is an eight-digit password that includes the month, day, and year of your birth). So, for example, if your date of birth is Jan. 13, 1998, then your password would be 01131998.
- For anyone in the SWCC system prior to Dec. 22, 2017, your password is the first three letters of your last name (all letters uppercase) followed by the last four digits of your social security number (Ex. SMI2323).
- Once you have entered your user name and password, click “Login.”
If you have questions or struggle logging in, please contact Scott Helm, director of information technology, at 641.782.1481 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and Staff
To log in, please use the password you use to log in to your computer each day at SWCC.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for All Users - When using the SWCCyou portal, please follow these browsing recommendations to make your experience a great one:
- Do not use the “back” button when browsing. Instead, please use the site navigation and links available.
- Do not “refresh” the page you are viewing. Again, just use the site navigation and links available.